Something Different: StyleWe Wishlist

by - 7/09/2017

Hello my lovely readers!

For this post I have another lovely collaboration with another lovely company and that is StyleWe.
I have collaborated with StyleWe before and I know that all of you loved my last post that I did for them, so, here is another one :) StyleWe is in my opinion a very unique company. They are offering different things that you can't see just anywhere. I always like to look through their site and look for inspiration when I'm in mood for something different :) Their clothing isn't usually my style but it is really fun and I love how it looks. Maybe it could become my style :)
So, for today I have my another StyleWe Wishlist so let's just check it out:





If you're interested to know more information about these lovely things from my Wishlist you can click on the links above and they will lead you to their site :)
I am in love with all of it honestly, especially the dress. In my opinion it's really girly and cute. Just perfect for summer days :)

What do you like the most?

Thank you for reading! 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Woow! Odabrala si predivne stvari za svoju wishlistu *-*
    Novi post -> This is my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divne su stvarčice mila, ali cipelice su mi favorit!

    Veliki pozdrav, Kristina ♥

    https://onlyforgirlsbykristina.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Predivan izbor, ali ono što me najviše oduševilo jesu sandalice.
    Stvarno su predivne!
    Želim ti lijep dan, draga!

    ReplyDelete


Labels